Thomas Dekker (Chipotle Development Team) and Johan Van Summeren (Garmin-Cervélo), became the winners of the two-man time trial – Duo Normand. Łukasz Bodnar and Mateusz Taciak (CCC Polsat Polkowice) got into the 9th place.
The cyclists had a distance of 54.3 kilometres to ride, leading around Marigny. The twosome Dekker and Van Summeren rode that distance within 1 hour, six minutes and forty eight seconds. The second best time at the finishing line was achieved by the pair of FDJ, Jérémy Roy and Anthony Roux, 1 minute and 15 seconds after the winners. The third place went to the pair from Vacansoleil-DCM, Jens Mouris-Martijn Keizer. The Duch riders were 2 minutes and 6 seconds behind the winners.
Łukasz Bodnar and Mateusz Taciak rode that distance in 1 hour 11 minutes and 6 seconds, taking thus the 9th place. They were 4 minutes and 18 seconds adrift of the winners. In the 27th place the pair Paweł Charucki – Tomasz Smoleń (CCC Polsat Polkowice) completed the race, and the 29th place was taken by Bartłomiej Matysiak with Błażej Janiaczyk (CCC Polsat Polkowice).
The results of the race
1. Thomas Decker (Ned)/Johan Van Summeren (Bel) Team Garmin-Cervelo 1:06:48
2. Anthony Roux/Jérémy Roy (Fra) FDJ 0:01:15
3. Jens Mouris/Martijn Keizer (Ned) Vacansoleil-DCM 0:02:06
9. Łukasz Bodnar/Mateusz Taciak 0:04:18
27. Paweł Charucki/Tomasz Smoleń 0:08:22
29. Bartłomiej Matysiak/Błażej Janiaczyk 0:08:40