Łukasz Bodnar from the CCC Polsat Polkowice group won the classic cycle race of GP Villa Natura Dolsk – Borek Wielkopolski. Marcin Mrożek from TC Chrobry Felt Głogów took the second place and Mateusz Mróz from the DHL-Author group was third. The cyclist of CCC Polsat Polkowice secured himself the victory in the final classification of the BDC Korona Miast cycle.
At the starting line of this race – one of the last such events in the season of 2010 – there were 25 cyclists. On the last but one lap a group of 9 formed in the lead, where CCC Polsat Polkowice and TC Chrobry Felt Głogów had their three representatives each. The group included also two cyclists of Mróz and a representative of DHL Author Mateusz Mróz. The leading groupincluded, of course, the BDC Korona Miast leader Łukasz Bodnar.
The final stretch saw a solo attack of Łukasz Bodnar, who in this way achieved his third victory in the BDC Korona Miast Cycle. The second place at the finishing line in Dolsk was taken by Marcin Mrożek (TC Chrobry Felt Głogów) and Mateusz Mróz (DHL Author) was third. Nine cyclists, participants of the decisive break-away, got included in the classification.
Łukasz Bodnar secured himself the final victory in Korona Miast, although there are still two races left to ride.
The results of GP Villa Natura Dolsk – Borek Wielkopolski
1. Łukasz Bodnar (CCC Polsat Polkowice) – 03:15:22 h
2. Marcin Mrożek (TC Chrobry-Felt Głogów) – 03:15:24
3. Mateusz Mróz (DHL-Author) – 03:15:26
4. Wojciech Halejak (Mróz Active Jet) – 03:15:28
5. Jarosław Rębiewski (CCC Polast Polkowice) – 03:15:32
6. Mieszko Bulik (TC Chrobry-Felt Głogów) – 03:15:32
7. Konrad Tomasiak (TC Chrobry-Felt Głogów) – 03:15:32
8. Tomasz Lisowicz (CCC Polsat Polkowice) – 03:15:32
9. Marek Rutkiewicz (Mróz Active Jet) – 03:15:32
source: kolarski.pl, Paweł Krygier