As the Management of Miejski Klub Polkowice informs in the announcement issued by Międzynarodowa Unia Kolarska (UCI) on 10 December this year, the professional team of CCC Polsat Polkowice has been registered as a team belonging to Professional Continental Teams. The CCC Polsat Polkowice team is among 23 teams of the so called second division, that received their licences of the cycling season of 2011.
The registration of CCC Polsat Polkowice among Professional Continental Teams is a result of a lot of work done by the Club submitting to the UCI a lot of required documents, among others explaining the financial and organizational situation of the team – said Manager Robert Krajewski.
I am glad that the procedures of registration of the team in the second division have been completed. Now we may think only of preparing the team the best way possible for the races in the 2011 season – said the sports manager of the team Piotr Wadecki.
The list of Professional Continental Teams in the season of 2011.
1. VERANDA’S WILLEMS – ACCENT (BEL)
2. LANDBOUWKREDIET (BEL)
3. TOPSPORT VLAANDEREN – MERCATOR (BEL)
4. TEAM SPIDERTECH POWERED BY C10 (CAN)
5. COLOMBIA ES PASION – CAFE DE COLOMBIA (COL)
6. ANDALUCIA CAJA GRANADA (ESP)
7. CAJA RURAL (ESP)
8. GEOX-TMC (ESP)
9. BRETAGNE – SCHULLER (FRA)
10. COFIDIS, LE CREDIT EN LIGNE (FRA)
11. FDJ (FRA)
12. SAUR – SOJASUN (FRA)
13. TEAM EUROPCAR (FRA)
14. FARNESE VINI – NERI SOTTOLI (GBR)
15. TEAM NETAPP (GER)
16. COLNAGO – CSF INOX (IRL)
17. DE ROSA – CERAMICA FLAMINIA (IRL)
18. ACQUA & SAPONE (ITA)
19. ANDRONI GIOCATTOLI (ITA)
20. SKIL – SHIMANO (NED)
21. CCC POLSAT POLKOWICE (POL)
22. TEAM TYPE 1 (USA)
23. UNITEDHEALTHCARE PRO CYCLING (USA)