CCC Sprandi Polkowice showcased their strength in the Memoriał Stanisława Szozdy criterium. Mateusz Taciak took the win and Josef Cerny was second.
The race was held in Prudnik, on a 1,6-kilometer lap, which was tackled 30 times. The total distance was 48 kilometers. “Riders in orange” kicked off the criterium with an aggressive ride and 6 of them ended the race with points in their account.
The one who collected the most points was Mateusz Taciak who broke away solo. Due to his successful attack he gained 38 points and could celebrate the victory. Josef Cerny was the most efficient rider in the chasing group and with 19 points got second place. Łukasz Bodnar (ActiveJet) rounded out the podium.
Aside from Taciak and Cerny, also Eryk Latoń (6th place), Adrian Kurek (8th), Leszek Pluciński (11th) and Piotr Brożyna (12nd) made the top 15. Additionally, Cerny and Latoń were two highest ranked riders in U23 category.
Results of II Memoriał Stanisława Szozdy. Prudnik, 48km
1. Mateusz Taciak (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 38 pkt
2. Josef Cerny (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 19 pkt
3. Łukasz Bodnar (ActiveJet) – 18 pkt
6. Eryk Latoń (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 9 pkt
8. Adrian Kurek (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 9 pkt
11. Leszek Pluciński (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 3 pkt
12. Piotr Brożyna (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) – 2pkt
36. Bartłomiej Matysiak (CCC Sprandi Polkowice) -1 okr.