Leszek Pluciński has spent his entire life in Nysa. Paweł Franczak also comes from that town, so they know each other very well. Only 1 year separates them, so their paths often crossed in cycling. Ever since they started racing, they’ve been good friends and they still train together.
Leszek can count on his brother, Adam, who is a masseur and dietitian at CCC Sprandi Polkowice. He is 2 years younger and was also racing for Brzeg Nysa, with Leszek, at an early age. He was as talented as Leszek, but had to stop due to knee injury.
His biggest success includes overall victory in Bałtyk – Karkonosze Tour, as well as 2nd place in CCC Tour – Grody Piastowskie.
He studies physical education at Wyższa Szkoła Kultury Fizycznej i Turystyki in Lubicz. Leszek is interested in volleyball, automotive industry and if he did become a cyclist he would have worked in engineering.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Favorite quote or saying: Hard work pays off
Favorite food: Spaghetti
Favorite place on earth: Home
Favorite movie or TV series: „Chłopiec w pasiastej piżamie”
Training on rollers or in the rain: Rollers
Hobbiest ouside of cycling: Volleyball, automotive
Languages: Polish, English
- 2.CCC Tour - Grody Piastowskie – general classification
- 2.CCC Tour - Grody Piastowskie – stage 2
- 5.Bałtyk – Karkonosze Tour – general classification
- 15.Tour des Fjords – general classification
- 6.Puchar Uzdrowski Karpackich
- 1.Bałtyk - Karkonosze Tour – general classification
- 2.Visegrad V4 Race - GP Polski
- 2.Bałtyk - Karkonosze Tour – stage 5
- 4.Bałtyk - Karkonosze Tour – stage 1
- 2.Race Horizon Park 2
- 3.Kryterium Boxmet Dzierżoniów
- 6.Polish Championship – road race
- 6.Tour de Serbie – general classification
- 9.Volta ao Alentejo – stage 4
- 1.Międzynarodowy Wyścig Kolarski o Puchar Prezydenta Olsztyna
- 5.Grand Prix Kralovehradeckeho kraje
- 7.Memoriał Henryka Łasaka
- 1.Mountain Polish Championship U23
- 6.Szlakiem Grodów Piastowskich – youth classification
- 8.Tour of Malopolska – youth classification
- 2.Grand Prix de Champniers.