Marek Rutkiewicz from the group of Mróz Active Jet became the leader of the Pro-League Arkus & Romet cycle after the completed on Saturday Małopolski Wyścig Górski. The winner of the race – Jacek Morajko (Mróz) – won his first points and advanced to the fourth place. In the team classification the leader is still the group of CCC Polsat Polkowice.
Małopolski Wyścig Górski did not bring about any changes in the leading positions of the Pro-League Arkus & Romet classification. The number of the competitors to fight for the final victory increased though. From the first four positions of the classification only Marek Rutkiewicz turned up at the start of the race. For the leader of Pro-League, who took the 20th place in the race, it was the first race after the injury suffered after the Szlakiem Grodów Piastowskich race.
The completed on Saturday race was dominated by Jacek Morajko. The Beijing Olympic Games participant won in the general classification, winning also the points and mountains classifications. The racer of the Mróz Active Jet team put on the jersey of the race leader at stage 2 and he kept it until the end of the race, taking the leading positions of each stretch. Among the leading ten there were six Polish racers: the third place was won by Mateusz Taciak (Mróz), the fifth – Błażej Janiaczyk (Mróz Active Jet), the sixth -Dariusz Batek (CCC Polsat Polkowice), the ninth – Radosław Romanik (DHL Author) and the tenth – Mariusz Gil (Baboco Revor).
In the individual classification of Pro-League Jacek Morajko advanced to the fourth and Mateusz Taciak to the sixth place. Both cyclists won their first points in this year’s cycle. The leader is still Marek Rutkiewicz, before Bartosz Huzarski (ISD Neri) and Tomasz Marczyński (CCC Polsat Polkowice).
In the teams classification the leading is still in the hands of the CCC Polsat Polkowice group. The second is Mróz Active Jet and it is making up for the losses, being adrift of their competitors from Polkowice only by five points. The third place is taken by Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy.
The next race included in the scoring of Pro-League will be Poland Championship in time trial as well as in massed start. The massed start race will belong to the SUPER category.
The individual classification of Pro-League Arkus&Romet
1. Marek Rutkiewicz (Mróz Active Jet) 83
2. Bartosz Huzarski (ISD) 65
3. Tomasz Marczyński (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 60
4. Jacek Morajko (Mróz Active Jet) 54
5. Michał Kwiatkowski (Caja Rural) 43
6. Mateusz Taciak (Mróz Active Jet) 35
7. Adam Wadecki (Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy) 33
– Błażej Janiaczyk (Mróz Active Jet) 33
9. Krzysztof Jeżowski (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 25
10. Dariusz Rudnicki (Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy) 20
– Tomasz Kiendyś (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 20
– Dariusz Batek (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 20
13. Piotr Krajewski (Mróz Active Jet) 15
14. Sławomir Kohut (Romet Weltour Dębica) 11
15. Łukasz Bodnar (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 10
16. Kajetan Skrobich (Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy) 7
17. Adam Sznitko (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 5
– Wojciech Kaczmarski (Legia Felt) 5
– Tomasz Smoleń (CCC Polsat Polkowice) 5
– Radosław Romanik (DHL Author) 5
21. Piotr Kirpsza (Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy) 3
22. Mariusz Gil (Baboco Revor) 1
– Mateusz Mróz (DHL Author) 1
The teams classification of Invest Bank
1. CCC Polsat Polkowice 22
2. Mróz Active Jet 17
3. Aktio Group Mostostal Puławy 10
4. Legia Felt 6
5. DHL Author 6
6. Romet Weltour Dębica 3